Sunday, August 3, 2014

Delays, Waiting and the Adventure Ahead

It is hard to explain the disappointment of watching your departure date come and pass without you being able to hop on the plane and head off. Well my departure date came but my passport did not. It was still at the Embassy waiting for the official visa that will allow me to work in Bangladesh. As of now, I know that I have the visa! But my passport is still in the mail. I am hoping to fly out on Monday the 4th, because of the delay I will have lost my prep week and go straight into teaching. Your prayers are greatly appreciated as I wait for my passport and prepare my lessons for when I arrive.

Even with all the uncertainty, I feel blessed to have had these few extra days with my wonderful family. I spent the last two weeks in Colorado and Idaho with both sides of my extended family. It was a great blessing to be able to see my cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. You can check out my Vlog for some videos of my time cliff jumping and tubing.

Until next time!
My cousin Mariah and I having a great time in the Jeep

Cousin Tony and I getting ready to take the plunge off the cliff
Cousin Alex, He is the Craziest

2 comments:

  1. loved seeing you and all the cousins/nieces and nephews in July. Glad I happened upon this in Google so I know what your status is. Keep trusting the Lord and His timing.
    love,
    Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aunt Nancy!! I love you tons and it was so wonderful to see you!! I got my passport and am leaving today!

      Delete