Friday, June 29, 2012

Distorted Beauty


I have recently been talking with a few friends about what our concept of beauty is and what is true beauty. 
Watch this clip and tell me what you think:



Beauty in our society is so distorted. What chance to young men and women have?

Here is something that a wise friend told me:
 "The love our Father has for you will make romantic love look pale. So consider your beauty and image valuable. Hear it from me.
Abide in Him and He will do the same. When you do that, your face will shine. You will be more attractive than you are. Naturally you are beautiful, but spiritual beauty is far more what one should chase after."

So hear this from me; You have great beauty and you are precious to our Heavenly Father, He made you perfect just the way you are, no photoshop needed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment